Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to Sweet Tweets Bakery!

Sweet Tweets Bakery is more of a dream than a reality. I have never sold a cake or baked good, rather I bake out of compulsion and as a remedy for stress and then force my deliciousness onto others in my and my partner's PhD programs. Sometimes I create original ideas, sometime I imitate others (sometimes with surprising--other times horrendous--results), and sometimes I'll post things that are just too cool for school.

The gimmick here is that I will Tweet everything I bake (and sometimes cook) for the whole Twitterverse to see. Why? Because Twitter was cool with me before it was cool with Ashton Kutcher, that's why, and a certain level of cool must be maintained on Twitter or else it will just be a bunch of tools OMG-ing and LOL-ing their way into idiocy.

So I'll be bakin' sweets, eatin' sweets, and tweetin' sweets, all for you! And, well, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment